CRA Is Linking Up with Service Canada and Moving to

CRA’s My Account for Individuals and My Service Canada Account are now linked such that users can easily switch between online personal tax information and other benefits (ex. EI, CPP, and OAS).

CRA’s website is also in the process of being moved to The old website will remain available until the move to is complete.